Monday, November 30, 2009

100 Small Steps Challenge...Week 2

So here is week 2 of our 100 day challenge and it looks like we have a heap more people joining in on the challenge...looking forward to seeing all the blogs and the pictures. As you will see I have a list of who is doing the challenge...if anyone would like to join in please leave a comment and we will include you as well.

Ok...on with the Chelle show...





Day 8, and it's off to the gym for a work out (later in the day it was boxing) My trusty gym bag...note the matching drink bottle!









Day 9 shows my ever present, trusty Tupperware drink bottle with the "secret" compartment in the base. Yes it is a great match for the Fernwood gym bag...though purely coincidental as I had the bottle first as Linda will attest to as I got it from her Tupperware party earlier in the year. Yes I do have my name on my drink bottle...so many people have them.








Day 10 I was carrying some fluid so my lovely mum suggested getting some B6 which helps a lot....much better now, though it seems to be a problem more in the hotter weather.








Day 11 and I enjoyed this lovely Granny Smith apple...very yummy and my fave apple these days.









Day 12 and I treated myself to my first ever manicure and eyebrow wax. Very nice! I got it done at Forbidden Secrets which is above the gym. I must say I felt very "spesh" after it.








Day 13 saw my daughter Erin and me out at lunch with the people I used to work with in my last job, we had a lovely time.









Day 14 saw me working on my certificate 4 in health admin. I am almost finished it with about 4 units still to go.







So, week 2 down...bring on week 3, catch you all then...please feel free to become a follower of my blog and ot leave a comment.

Chelle xx

2 comments:

Adalita said...

Nice to see your week 2 chelle. I'm only on my week one. Keep up the good work.

LellyJ said...

Hi Chelle

I enjoyed your pictures! Good luck with week 3!