Monday, November 23, 2009

100 Small Steps Challenge - The First 7 Days


Ok, here goes...the challenge began on the 16th of November 2009.Day 1 saw me attend the gym...Fernwood... for a program workout in the morning then at 5:30 for a boxing session. I totally love the boxing class :)







Day 2 saw me at boxing yet again...did I
mention that I love boxing classes lol.
In this picture, I had done my warm up with the gloves and was doing the focus pads for Heather. The instructor took the picture and there was a lot of laughter.





Day 3: this picture is of my trusty runners and "ever on my hip" pedometer. I post the steps on the 10000 step website and am about to clock up 3 million steps since June 2008. Gotta be happy with that!!!




Day 4: This is my new best exercise buddy...my Polar F7 Heart Rate Monitor. I took this picture after the boxing class on Thursday night....I burnt 470 cals in just over a hour. My heart rate was not 173 at the time of the picture though.






Day 5: Went to the gym (yup again) and they were having a sale and an open day. I wanted a Lorna Jane top but alas they are too small for me so I got this amazing pair of black pants and white top. They are so light and comfortable and a dream to work out in...as I found out on Saturday.





Day 6: Weight Watchers day...and I am happy to report a 2.4kg loss..yay :) Funnily enough the weekly booklet we got was titled "Gym Junkies"...rather apt don't you think lol. (yup I went to the gym again to do a program workout...that was visit 6 for the week)









Day 7: This is my new favourite tea and my fave mug. Great for relaxation. (and totally yummy!)





So week one is done and dusted. Hope you enjoyed the little snapshot of my week :) I look forward to reading any comments and also seeing anyone else's who has decided to do the challenge as well.

2 comments:

Tanya said...

Impressive Chelle, you gym bunny you!

Cassie said...

Great job! I'm a week behind you and Linda because I kept forgetting to take the photos, I've been on track with it this week though :o)

Cassie