Tuesday, November 17, 2009

A Renovating Weekend

Ok, so I have very long weeks!!!!! Yup it's been a "bit" over a week since the last post ...ho hum! So on with the post.

Over the weekend of 9,10 and 11 October I went to RYL2 (renovate your life) which was again held down at Anglesea (Vic) I wanted to share some pictures from the lovely walk Linda and I did when we arrived early. Arriving independently, I hopped into Linda's car and we drove on to Airey's Inlet. We were lucky to have a gorgeous day for our "little" walk too.



This is part of our beautiful coast line


















Looking back towards the carpark.





How gorgeous is this view and the weather too?








We went back to the camp at Anglesea just in time for Mandi, Johnny and Mikey to get there. We chose a room...a lovely twin bunkbed room and unpacked. We met up with a few "old faces" from the last RYL and a few new ones as well. Then Mandi arrived so she unpacked and we all made up our beds. The fourth bed was for Hellen, who I knew was coming later. We went for dinner and then back for Craig's opening words of welcome. We later retired to our beds and then the upper/lower bunk issues began, resulting in us finding a 3 bunkbed room so 3 people could have a lower bunk bed.

We began the day at 7am on the basketball court for exercise then off to breaky and then the learning. There were tears and laughter and loads of fun :) (we did NOT have to do the hill again!!!) It was an awesome weekend :)

Some pics of the people there :)


Hellen, Craig and me.



































It was a fabulous weekend.

I must add that in my last post I said I wanted to do the 1000 steps.....well on Friday the 30th of October I did just that. It was a very slow climb as I was (as advised) wearing my heart rate monitor and it kept going up to about 170 so I had to keep stopping to let it come back down...but I did the whole thing and it was amazing. Unfortunately the weather has been fairly warm so haven't attempted it again...but fully intend to. I will take the camera next time and take some pics. People train for the kokoda trail there and there is a tribute to it as well. I am also loving the gym and have an awesome program now and am still loving my boxing classes there.

Stay tuned for the next post....won't be so far away either....a little hint...100 and 7.....!!!!

hugs

Chelle xxx

1 comment:

Tanya said...

good one Chelle, keep it up, you legend :)