Monday, December 7, 2009

100 Small Steps Challenge days 15 - 21



Days 15 - 21 have come and gone so quickly and this time I have got the pictures in a collage effect (thank you Linda for tidying it up for me)

Day 15 I did a boxing class again and these are the gloves and focus pads Fernwood provide for us, including the white gloves to wear under them.

Day 16 shows my yummy dinner...chicken and garden salad....yummo. (I reckon I could live on that, it's so fresh and tasty.)

Day 17 saw me at the Studley Park Boathouse in Kew (Vic) for a Christmas "do" for one of the companies who refer patients to us. This view was amazing and so peaceful. It was a lovely night and the finger food was very tasty. It was nice to be able to put faces to the voices I hear over the phone in my role as receptionist to a neuro physio group.

Day 18 shows the 2010 day to a page diary I have bought and the "reward" stickers to go in it. I am going to use it as a journal for the year...hmmm could call it One day at a time....or not lol


Day 19 and Heather and I went to our local Rebel sport shop where for the 4th of December they were having 20% off storewide. We both wanted to get our own boxing gloves as the ones at Fernwood are only half gloves. Funnily enough we both chose pink and they are leather. Can't wait to use them. Quite a few of the others in our classes have their own...mostly pink too. I got the towel because it has a zipped section to keep my locker key in as I often don't have pockets in my workout pants.

Day 20 and as my brother and his family will be going off to England in a couple of days, we chose to have our full (18 in all) family Christmas gathering at his house on Saturday the 5th. This picture shows my gorgeous mum and dad. Poor dad has spent the better part of the last 4 months in and out of hospital and was hopefully coming home Saturday morning. Sadly, he had a bit of a relapse but was allowed to come out for the afternoon/evening. (he had to be back no later than 9pm) Also poor mum has a very sore back and movement was a tad painful for her. It was so lovely to have the whole family together. A fabulous time was had by all...love you mum and dad ♥♥♥ :)

Day 21 and I was tired. This is a picture of the couch I had a little nap in the afternoon on. Slack I know and doesn't often happen but I couldn't keep my eyes open. It was lovely and refreshing.

So there you have the 3rd week of this challenge.

Till next time,

Chelle xxx

3 comments:

Cassie said...

Looking great Chelle - 21 days down already for you! You obviously really enjoy the boxing, lol.

Jules said...

That's really great. Chelle-the-boxing Queen!!!

So, what's the criteria for to award self a sticker each day?

LellyJ said...

Great to see your week, the pictures look terrific in the collage. It's terrific that you had a great time with family even thought your parents weren't too well. Hope days 22-28 were as good!