Thursday, December 31, 2009

2010 and me!

Happy New Year everyone.

So, again Linda has come up with inspiration (thanks Linda) In her post she has a word...hers is...well you should read her blog to find that out.

I have decided mine will be ACHIEVE!



Apparently Linda said she thought of the lighthouse when she thought of me...this is from the Airey's Inlet drive we went on from Anglesea in October '09. Apparently the way I "powered" up the hill towards the lighthouse was achieve and me to her. So I have posted the picture for that reason.

I believe I can achieve anything I put my mind to....


Photo my own.
Image from google images.

1 comment:

Rae said...

Hi Michelle,

I found your blog on the ww website, and have been reading through it today, and find it most enjoyable - love all the photos. I havent worked out how to do that yet, but would love if you would come over and visit me - fattybus.blogspot.com. You will see that I have borrowed your little ditty - I will tell everyone about you tomorrow. Anyways talk in the cyberspace.
Raelene