Monday, December 21, 2009

100 Small Steps Challenge days 29-35

So the end of the 5th week...amazing.




Day 29 saw me attending my work Christmas breakfast. The food was lovely as was the company. One of the traditions is the Kris Kringle (secret Santa). Here is the lovely makeup set I got from mine. (and I have no idea who it was from either) Thanks I love it. Thanks Sue and Ann for the lovely breakfast.











Day 30 and it was time to unearth the Christmas earrings. They jingle a bit but not yet enough to drive me nuts...I thought it was time to get into the festive spirit.




Day 31 and I thought I would add a picture of my gorgeous Pandora bracelet. All the charms mean something to me and the M with the shell charm beside it means Mshell...or Michelle....as was thought out by my very clever and gorgeous niece Chloe. The "pink ribbon" charm is for doing the Mother's Day classic 8km walk earlier in the year and the lovely red one on the end is for my birth stone...ruby. All the rest are special too but too numerous to mention here.




Day 32..Whilst at RYL2 the lovely Christina brought some tea with her...T2's Sencha Quince. She shared it with us and I became a fan. So of course I had to get some... I love it. I find it very refreshing. Thanks Christina!






Day 33 and I went back to the Doctors ( I went earlier in the week as I was supposed to have a routine blood test in November and I forgot to arrange it.) Anyway the upshot is my sugars have gone down again and are now 5.5 but my vitamin D was VERY low. It should be 60 at a minimum and it was only 27, so I am now on Vitamin D supplements and have been ordered to get some early morning sun on me. I am also carrying some fluid so the Dr also put me on Lasix fluid tablets. (it made my shopping trip Monday 21st rather interesting lol) They do seem to be doing the trick lol.


Day 34 and a trip to the gym to do my program workout. We were met in reception by the lovely Personal Trainer, Elizabeth (or as affectionately known to Heather and me...Atilla and yes she does know it!) She is a fabulous PT and works us hard!! (she is Heather's PT and my program reviewer) I am going to stick this picture on the fridge (and anywhere else I can think of) to remind me that on the 23rd of January I will be having a program review with her and that involves being weighed and measured......Thanks Atilla also for the impromptu mini PT session AFTER I had already done my full program...my neck, shoulders, arms, back and thighs would like to thank you too!!!!


Day 35 This is the Pandora little gold star I WILL one day add to my bracelet. I need to get to my 2nd 10% goal (nope not going to tell you what that is!) I will however post a picture of it on my bracelet as soon as I CAN put it on though.




As the next post will be after Christmas, I would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a safe and happy Christmas. I hope Santa brings everyone what they want!!! Take care...until next post...

hugs

Chelle x

2 comments:

Jules said...

I'm thinking I may want a Pandora charm bracelet now! I love how each charm holds such a special meaning for you.

I hope you aren't on the Lasix for too long.

Atilla sounds like a cool PT to have!

Happy Chrissy to you too, Chelle.

LellyJ said...

Well done Chelle. I put the challenge on hold last week, I'm afraid! You did well so close to Christmas to get all your photos taken. Hope you have a really great Christmas!