Saturday, March 22, 2008

Loss and Motivation

Wow, this has been a really good week. I had another loss, 1.9kg that takes the total to 11.7kg. I received my 10 week achievement pin, and another star for my bookmark.

I joined Craig Harper's email list and receive his motivational newsletters. I was even lucky enough to receive a personal email in reply to my email to him.

I have been having computer problems so this is a short post. (Even this line has frozen about 5 times)

Hopefully a bigger post next time.

chelle

1 comment:

Jenny Schimak said...

Hi Michelle, welcome to blogland. I saw your link in your sigline on the WW forum and thought I'd come over and say 'hi'. Blogging is fun and a great way to record your thoughts and happenings.

Well done on your weight loss journey so far you are doing great.