Thursday, March 13, 2008



I spent this morning watching "Mornings with Kerri-Anne" to see my lovely sister Louise and her Audrey and Maude partner Cathy. You two looked really great. I hope you are enjoying the stitches and craft show. Your work is brilliant. Cathy thanks for the comment and I too wish you luck with your weight. You are doing really well. I don't know how much you have to lose but keep up the good work.

The above picture was taken of me by my son Dale on the 11 th of March. I have been trying to do loads of walking, but this awful heatwave has made it a little difficult . Now I know how to add pics I can add more as I take them.




I am still applying for jobs. I have applied for about 20 had 3 no thanks letters, no interviews and I am registered with about 13 sites like seek.com.au and now a couple of agencies. Hopefully things will start happening soon.



Take care everyone till next time...

1 comment:

Christina said...

Hey Michelle,

Good luck with the blog! I have also started my weight loss journey with WW and have lost 4.8kg.

Can't wait to read and see more about you :)