Saturday, March 15, 2008

I had a loss...

Today I weighed in at weight watchers and I have lost another 1.3kg. That takes the total now to 9.8kg. Sooo close to 10kg!!

I went to the Stitches and Craft show with my friend, Lisa and her daughter, Leah. Of course the lovely ladies of Audrey and Maude were not there. So sad I missed them. I did meet the lovely Jenny from Amitie though and we had a lovely chat, along with the lovely lady who made gorgeous button jewellery (not too sure of her name though). I sat in on a very amusing framing workshop and then a paper tole workshop. I entered heaps of competitions and joined the Stitches and Craft club. Oh and the CWA tried to recruit us. It was a lovely day.

Love chelles

3 comments:

catherines said...

Hi Michelle

Hey great blogspot! I think I'll do the same.
Guess what....I live in Rowville also. Which meeting do you go to.....I go to the Thursday night meeting at Community Centre at 7.00 pm.
Anyway, keep up the great work with your weight loss and I'll let you know when I've started my blogspot also.
Catherine

NikkiD said...

Hi!

I found your blog after seeing your link on WW forums. I love arts & crafts but I have never done it myself. I really should give it a go!!

Nikki

Louise said...

Sorry I missed you yesterday but with the slumber party had to give it a miss. Jenny didn't mention that you came in either and the button girl is the very lovely Fiona of DearFi! We had another really good day today. Looks like you have a few blogging buddies already!