Monday, March 10, 2008

This is where it all begins

Well, here we go. I have created this blog with no idea of what it is about. I am currently looking for employment after being made redundant at the end of November last year. I am applying for Medical Reception positions, but so far no luck. I am also a member of Weight Watchers. I joined on January 19th this year. I have just completed week 7 and have lost the "grand" sum of 8.5kg. Go Me!!! As time goes by and with any comments I can streamline this blog. I have also been given some fabric by my lovely sister Louise who has her own totally amazing blog- http://lululollylegs.blogspot.com She started a quilt for her daughter, Lucinda and decided to go in another direction. So now it is mine. I haven't done any quilts as yet, but Louise and Mum have done heaps. I post on the Weight Watchers message boards as ellehcim62. This is all a bit jumbled as I get started.

5 comments:

Louise said...

Hey well done! I will email some stuff so you can link by just using my name. Excellent blog name!! I gotta go and finish my apron!

stormygirl said...

Well done Michelle! Best wishes with it all. You know blogging and web design/maintenance is very addictive! ;)

Good luck!

Cathy said...

Hi Michelle
well done on starting your blog. I will put you in my blog lines to keep up to date. I am Cathy from the infamous 'Audrey and Maude'. I am very lucky to be working with your lovely sister.

Congratulations on your weight loss, that is something to be proud of. I have lost 6 kg in 5 weeks!! Same club as you!

Unknown said...

Hi Michelle,
congrats. starting your blog up . . . you are better than me - I should get my daughter to show me how to do one . . . my kids know more about computers than me (hehehe) . . . I got your blog address from your Craig Harper reply to me on WW thread . . . thanks for that . . . luv his work - so motivating . . . have you been into ALL sorts of links on his site . . . there is so much to read about & video clips to watch . . . I found more this morning that I hadn't found before . . . that is why I thought I might have missed something when you said about his 'Newsletter' - it is neverending when you start getting into it . . . tomorrow (Tues) he is on Gold 104.3 at 8.40am with movitational tips & SEN 1116 (Melb) 1-3pm Sats. & 2-5pm Sundays - I will have to listen . . . . . . . good luck with your WW'ering . . . I have lost 15kgs since Sept.07 . . . it is amazing how much more active I have become since losing the weight (another 16 to go) . . . . it is sooooooo worth it to lose it - I feel so much better!!! . . . keep up the good work . . . . r u able to access my email address from this post???? email me anytime if u want to - I live in Sunbury, Vic (near Tullamarine Airport) . . . . Marg

Elaine Kerr said...

hi michelle, just had a look at your blog you have done so well keep up the good work iam so proud of you, you will do it and get to goal

Elaine x