Wednesday, April 9, 2008

It's been a while....

We have had a birthday. Erin turned 13. She had a lovely birthday and we had a lovely cake and balloons. Nana and Granddad came for an afternoon tea party.


These two were in the packet stuck together. It was rather funny blowing the two of them up. It felt really wierd blowing up the second balloon with the first one attached.




I have lost more weight and also last week had a gain so the total as of today is a loss of 12.2kg. I am back on track and feel the problem was not enough water or exercise. I am so close to my 10% goal.Do you love my rainbow. I am chasing my own pot of gold at the end of my own rainbow!



I finally got a job interview. It was with an agency and apparently I made quite an impression and the lady interviewing me said she'd like to put me up for the job. so fingers crossed. I got my neighbour to photograph me in my interview outfit.



I will hear back from the agency about when my interview with the company is. It is for a receptionist position. I felt really good about todays interview.

4 comments:

stormygirl said...

Congrats on the interview, Michelle, and best wishes for a promising result! So, another teenager! Goodness where does the time go? Happy Birthday Erin, we'll catch up shortly!

XO

*NEWME* said...

Michelle holy cow you look good, an should be very proud of yourself, love the balloons,looks like your daughter had a wonderful birthday, catch up soon chrissy xox

Jenny Schimak said...

Your interview outfit looks very smart. Good luck with your next interview.

Louise said...

Love the interview outfit and Erin looks lovely! Will catch up soon.