Monday, April 21, 2008

Woo Hoo More Losses

Firstly on the 12th of April I lost 2kg and finally achieved my 10% weight loss goal. I got my beautiful little gold star as seen in the picture. I also got a big round of applause from the incredibly supportive people at my meeting. (And also the wonderful people from the Weight Watchers message boards - Thank you)




In the photo is also my 10 week achievement pin and the special goal keyring I am making. I had a loss of 300gms on the 19th April, so the total so far is 14.5kgs.The next to go on will be the 20kg loss, which is only 5.5kg away.

For a bit of fun I had a bit of a play on www.mvm.com, I entered my start and goal weight details and created a before and after shot for inspiration. Wow, what a difference, that is what I am striving for.





I have also downloaded msn messenger and have been having a lot of fun with some of the Weight Watchers board users. I was even in conversation with Erin on msn while she was at her Dad's place. We have been having such a good time.

1 comment:

Louise said...

Utterly brilliant - so fantastic - well done! How exciting - you must really be feeling the difference now. I'm so proud of your dedication and am really excited about your future. Lots of love and a big kiss to you sister xxxxx.