Friday, August 29, 2008

The Big Day Arrives.....

Ok a few weeks ago I entered a competition to win Craig Harper for a week of personal training and mentoring. Alas I didn't win, a lovely lady from South Australia named Jo won. Craig decided, however to run a mentoring session for those of us who entered but didn't win. Of course I put up my hand like a shot lol. The decided date was the 30th of August...yep today!

I have my weigh in on a Saturday, so I went to that and woo hoo had lost 1.2kg which now brings the total lost to 23.7kg. I then went home, had breakfast and changed ready to leave on the drive to Brighton where his training facility, Harpers is situated. (I thought I was going to be late but I got there just before him.) He came toward me and held out his hand and said "Michelle?" There were about 9 including Jo and I sat at the front. He chatted about accountability and creating changes to make your life better. Needing to be proactive rather than reactive.

There was question time then hug time (yay) I asked if I could have my photo taken with him and he said rather surprised.."you want a photo...did you bring a camera" I told him "of course." This is the picture.



Then I got my lovely hug. So lucky lol.

I also had a lovely long chat with Jo in the car park. Good luck with everything Jo.

I have had an awesome day.

Chelle

3 comments:

Louise said...

Sounds like you had heaps of fun. He's a bit nice isn't he. Actually he looks very familiar but I have no idea why. Looking forward to seeing you on Sunday!

Jules said...

Hey Michelle

It's great to put a face to a name- I see your comments on Craig's blog all the time. Often you are the first to post too! How do you pounce so quickly??!!

I wanted a photo with Craig at RYL Sydney but the batteries in my damn camera were flat. I'm moving back to Melb in a few months so I'm sure I'll get my photo opportunity one day! I so want to train at Harpers. I actually need to decide where I want to live- ideas? Close to Harperdome!!! I'll be a Graduate Paramedic with Ambulance Victoria. I'm so excited.

Keep up the good work.
Jules

Unknown said...

Oh No Jules ~ flat battery ~ big lesson learnt - recharge before you go on big dates - hehehe !!!