Saturday, June 14, 2008

Life Is Hectic.....

Wow, yes I know it has been a while between posts, but I have been busy looking for work and embarking on a Centrelink required Jobsearch course. I hope you enjoy the pictures of the beautiful spider webs on some of my trees taken the other morning.




After not many interviews, suddenly they are coming thick and fast. I actually have 2 different 2nd round interviews this coming week. (wouldn't it be funny to have a choice of jobs after all this time...lol).




Dale is off to driver training at school...a two day course. I hope it goes well, they do have dual control so I should feel ok about it, right? He is also about to do a week's work experience with his Dad. Should be exciting...would love to be a fly on the wall there!




Erin is happy as usual and enjoying school now the bullying seems to have been brought under control.




I have been losing weight, I wanted to lose 700gms this week to get to the 20kg milestone but alas i lost 200gms instead. I am happy with the loss but would have loved the extra 500g to go too. Never mind I am happy with my loss so far and the smaller clothes I have had to buy as a result...gotta love that right?

On the Weight Watchers boards we have a lot of challenges and for the months of April and May we had our own version of The Biggest Loser. I managed to come 2nd...I lost the most weight but not the most body fat. So YAY ME!!! I am doing it again and thankfully survived the 1st week of the challenge.

I have also been doing Craig Harper's Shove with Love challenge. I have been lucky enough to have a few personal replies from him which has spurred me on immensely. Had the chance to meet him today for coffee (with a big group of people) but alas I had a prior engagement and had to give it a miss...maybe next time. So I guess it is back to his daily posts and Tuesday 6:45am segments on Gold104.3FM.

I have also spent some time on MSN with a great bunch of people, Chrissy, Sue, Mia, Robyn, Elaine (in Scotland) and her son Andy, Caz and Linda. We have a ball and it is sometimes hard to keep up. Erin often gets on from her Dad's place and chats too.

So I hope this updates you all a bit on what I have been up to and I will try to post...next week when I reach 20kg!!!!(fingers crossed I may even have an update on the job front too.)

Chelle

2 comments:

Louise said...

Fantastic on the Biggest Loser comp - 2nd is amazing!! Good luck with it all this week. Sooooo close to that 20kg and looking sooooo good!

Jenny Schimak said...

Hi Chelle, so glad to read that you are still travelling along well with your WW journey.

Wishing you all the best in all you job intervies.

Good luck!