Monday, July 21, 2008

New Picture, a lovely lunch and stars!!

>





The picture on the right was taken on the 14th of July with me having lost 20kg. I did actually achieve the 20kg mark a couple of weeks ago but just needed to hve my photo done. I have since lost another kg to bring the total to 21kgs lost in 26 weeks. (Gotta love that right...Woo Hoo!)





On Sunday the 20th of July I went to lunch with 2 lovely ladies from Weight Watchers; Heather who is the weigher/recorder and now money taker/counter at my own meeting and Marg who I met through the Weight Watchers boards. After much to-ing and fro-ing with the plans we decided to meet at Berwick. After a 30 minute walk we drove into Berwick and after yet more walking decided to have lunch at the first place we looked at...Moods. The food was lovely, Heather and I had a chicken souvlaki with tzatsiki on the side and Marg had a lovely looking Hawaiian omelette. What we didn't expect was the serve of chips we also each got. We did eat a couple but not all. We also avoided the "evil" cake selection. 20 Weight Watchers points just to take a look at them hehe. We took our photos to show each other and chatted a lot. Our waiter was delightful and joined in a couple of funny converstions with us and a waitress agreed to take our photo. The end result is below. Such a good day with fabulous company, thanks Heather and Marg. (Hopefully next time we can have all the ladies on our thread attend that would be great!!)



I am on the right, Heather in the middle and Marg on the left.


I have joined the 12 week star team challenge on the Weight Watchers boards, along with abaout 480 other people. So far I have completed my first week and earned myself a green star for completing the week one challenge of drinking 6 - 8 glasses of water 6 out of 7 days. I got a blue star for losing 300gms in the first week. (See left of screen) Week 2 challenge is 2 fruit and 5 vegies. Bring it on...yayayay

Michelle

3 comments:

Louise said...

Well don't you look happy!! Sounds like you had a really lovely day out and have made some great new friends. I can't believe how much younger you are looking!! I should do the challenge too - I could do with a bit more water every day oh and fruit and walking....hmmm!

Jenny Schimak said...

You're doing fantastic Michelle. You look so much better in the face. Keep up the great work - your loss to date is awesome.

Elaine said...

wow michelle you are looking good glad you have had a good time

Elaine